ITS: the world of intelligent transport systems visits Hamburg
DigiLab will also present itself with its innovative projects at the ITS World Congress in Hamburg in October 2021
The ITS World Congress is the most important international industry event in the field of intelligent transport systems and services (ITS). From 11 – 15 October 2021, experts from the mobility, logistics and IT industries, as well as other thought leaders, developers, entrepreneurs and decision makers from politics, business and associations will meet in the Congress Center Hamburg and on the grounds of the Hamburg Messe.
The congress is taking place according to the motto of “Experience Future Mobility Now”.
Some key areas of the ITS World Congress are:
• Automated, cooperative and networked mobility
• Mobility services (Mobility as a Service and Mobility on Demand)
• Digital port and logistics solutions – with Hamburg as an example, Germany’s largest and Europe’s third largest container port
• Intelligent infrastructure
• Services from new technologies: for example, the use of unmanned drones
• Sustainable solutions for cities and residents
DIGILAB AT THE ITS WORLD CONGRESS
• Hamburg stand (Hall B4 ground floor 140)
• Germany stand (Hall B4, ground floor 240)
• Mobility Transition Demonstration Tours
Part of the ITS strategy
The ITS World Congress is part of the ITS strategy passed by the Hamburg Senate and extending to the year 2030. Hamburg wants to position itself internationally as a laboratory and model city for urban mobility with the support of the Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure. The city has defined forty-two anchor projects from a total of around 200 ITS projects. These include many projects of LSBG – from DigITAll to GeoNetBake.